Inihaw na Pusit Recipe
Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Squid) is a squid that is first marinated in soy sauce, vinegar, onion, and other condiments prior to grilling.
Inihaw na Pusit Ingredients
- 1 / 2 kilo squid
- 1 / 4 cup soy sauce
- 1 / 4 cup honey
- 1 / 2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 / 2 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Philippine bird's eye pepper (siling labuyo)
- Salt to taste
Inihaw na Pusit Cooking Instructions
- Remove the membrane, eyes, ink sac, and stomach of the squid. Set aside.
- Mix in a bowl all the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate squid with the mixture for 1 hour.
- Grill the squid until done.
- Serve with a mixture composed of soy sauce, garlic, and onion.
Leave a Comment
#3 - josefina sebastian - 10/16/2012 - 04:49
#2 - josefina sebastian - 10/16/2012 - 04:49
love the recipe,...so simple,..yet, taste even better,....ika nga nila,..simplicity is the best policy,..he he he he thank you po,..dyos mabalos
#1 - eric jesalva - 05/15/2010 - 07:20