Filipino Style Chicken Curry
Filipino Style Chicken Curry is a chicken spicy dish with curry, coconut milk, and other condiments.
Chicken Curry Ingredients
- 1 kilo chicken; cut into desired pieces
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup curry powder
- 1 bell pepper; sliced
- 1 medium potato; diced
- 1 carrot; diced
- 4 cloves garlic; crushed
- 1 small onion; chopped
- Fish sauce
- Ground black pepper
- Cooking oil
Chicken Curry Cooking Preparation
- In a saucepan, sauté garlic, and onion.
- Drop the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry the chicken until light brown. Mix the curry powder and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour coconut milk and drop the potatoes, and carrots.
- Boil for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Drop the bell pepper and season with fish sauce according to taste.
- Serve hot!
- Always dry chicken well with paper towels before placing into hot frying pan so it won't stick.
Leave a Comment