Paksiw na Isda with Soy Sauce, very similar to adobo in which the fish is cooked in vinegar and soy sauce. Paksiw has more vinegar than soy sauce.
- 1/2 kilo fish ( Galunggong, Mackerel Scad)
- 4 cloves garlic; pounded
- 1 long green pepper
- 1 ginger root; crushed
- Soy sauce
- Salt (optional)
- 1/4 fish bullion cubes (optional)
- Wash the galunggong fish thoroughly.
- Arrange in cooking pan. Pour vinegar and soy sauce with water for your desired taste.
- Add the other ingredients. Add knorr cubes (optional) or salt if needed.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until fish is cooked.
- You can try other kinds of fish.