Paksiw na Isda (Fish in Vinegar Sauce) is a Filipino dish where fish is simmered in vinegar, ginger, salt and other condiments.
Paksiw na Isda Ingredients
- 2 lbs fish of your choice (rabbit fish, milk fish, or sapatero)
- 1 head garlic; crushed
- 1 onion; sliced
- 4-5 long chili pepper (siling haba)
- 1 ginger root; sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon whole pepper
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- Fish sauce
Paksiw na Isda Cooking Instructions
- Arrange fish in a pot.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Simmer until the dish cooked.
- Best if keep refrigerated for several hours, then reheat before serving.