Pancit Bihon Recipe
Pancit Bihon is a dish consist of thin rice noodles, chicken, shrimps, cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, soy sauce, and flavorsome ingredients.
Pancit Bihon Ingredients
Choose two (2) of the meat following ingredients:
- 1 cup chicken breast; boiled and shredded in strips
- 1 cup shrimps; shelled
- 1 cup pork;cut in strips
- 1 cup pork, beef, or hotdog sausages
Choose two (2) of the vegetable ingredients:
- 2 cups cabbage; cut in strips (preferred)
- 1 carrot; cut into strips (preferred)
- 1 cup bagiuo beans; sliced
- 1 package 8 oz pancit bihon (rice stick noodles)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 onion; chopped
- 3 cloves garlic; crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- 2 calamansi or lemon; sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
Pancit Bihon Cooking Instructions
- Soak pancit bihon noodles to soften for 10 minutes.
- Boil chicken in 3 cups water. Save 2 cups of the broth.
- Saute gralic and onion, then add the meat ingredients.
- Season with soy sauce, then add the broth.
- Add the vegetables followed by salt and pepper to taste.
- When vegetables are cripspy tender, add the pancit bihon. Cook, stirring often, until all liquid has evaporated.
- Garnish with scallion and serve with sliced calamansi or lemon.
Leave a Comment
Delicious Pancit... I love it
Thankx 4 such a nice procedure!
#12 - Melody - 06/30/2012 - 22:57
pansit bihon recipe
love this dish. I keep on craving pancit everytime merienda comes .
#11 - Elizabeth S. dela Cruz - 02/17/2012 - 22:30
I learned all this yearrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss ago from Filipino bf, forgot how to make many dishes, now I can make them again for my daughter and I.
#10 - Kathleen K. - 01/30/2012 - 21:54
12 person pancit bihon
I want to prepare pancit bihon good for 12 persons.
I want to have its ingredients.
I want to have its ingredients.
#9 - Edelyn Completo - 11/04/2011 - 11:04
Hi, I need to make enough to feed 100-150 people for our church fellowship dinner. Please tell me how much noodles and ingredients needed to make the big party trays or aluminum pans... Thanks
#8 - Penny - 10/21/2011 - 09:46
To add more flavor: Add 1/4 tbs. patis and 1/2 tbs. soy sauce to the veggies. Add 1/2 stalk of celery thinly sliced for more flavor.
#7 - upallnite - 10/10/2011 - 09:02
This is my favorite dish! I always have my sister make it for me but now that shes in Arkansas and Im here in Hawaii I havent had it in a long time. Now that I found the recipe Im going to the filipino store for the ingredients and the market place so I can prepare it for my family. THANK YOU!
#6 - SaraLee - 09/30/2011 - 20:14
I really love this and now because of this great recipe i can make it at home! Thank you!
#5 - Alice - 09/09/2011 - 11:54
your site is fabulous!
#4 - Ramona - 09/09/2011 - 03:03
THANKS A MILLION
Gee thanx heaps, i was looking al over for this recipe and as a non filipina i ddnt knw its filipino name, but now im so happy i found it so salamat po. gona go cook it now
#3 - Sia - 06/02/2011 - 17:34
I have had Pancit made for me so this is my first try...no red peppers. YUM, YUM, bubble gum or, pancit I should say.
#2 - D.D. - 10/10/2010 - 17:18
this crap is DELICIOUS. WOOOOHHH.
#1 - Hi - 09/09/2010 - 06:44