Pancit Bihon Recipe
Pancit Bihon Ingredients:
1 package 8 oz pancit bihon (rice stick noodles)
2 cups chicken broth
Choose two of the meat following ingredients:
- 1 cup chicken breast; boiled and shredded in strips (preferred)
- 1 cup shrimps; shelled (preferred)
- 1 cup pork;cut in strips
- 1 cup pork, beef, or hotdog sausages
Choose two (2) of the vegetable ingredients;
- 2 cups cabbage; cut in strips (preferred)
- 1 carrot; cut into strips (preferred)
- 1 cup bagiuo beans; sliced
1 onion; chopped
3 cloves garlic; crushed
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Salt and pepper
2 calamansi or lemon; sliced
1 tablespoon chopped scallions
Pancit Bihon Cooking Instructions:
Soak pancit bihon noodles to soften for 10 minutes.
Boil chicken in 3 cups water. Save 2 cups of the broth.
Saute gralic and onion, then add the meat ingredients. Season with soy sauce, then add the broth. Add the vegetables followed by salt and pepper to taste. When vegetables are cripspy tender, add the pancit bihon. Cook, stirring often, until all liquid has evaporated.
Garnish with scallion and serve with sliced calamansi or lemon.
Leave a Comment:
I want to have its ingredients.