Crispy Pata Recipe
Crispy Pata is a deep fried pork's knukles (pata).
Crispy Pata Ingrediets
- 1 kilo pork’s knuckle (pata)
- 1 onion; chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon onion; chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic; pounded
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Soy sauce to taste
Crispy Pata Cooking Ingredients
- Boil pork’s knuckle in a stock pot with enough water to cover (more water maybe added if the meat is tough).
- Add salt, bay leaves, peppercorn, and onion.
- Continue boiling until tender, then drain and hang to dry.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Deep fry in hot cooking oil until golden brown.
- Serve with a mixture composed of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and onion.
Leave a Comment
Recipe is yummy! It sounds like popcorns popping...getting louder during deep frying! But how do you prevent oil from splashing all over the place even with the lid on?
#12 - Tina Lazarou - 12/25/2014 - 14:44
try nyo din ifreeze ung pata before yo ideep fry..
#11 - totz - 03/24/2013 - 16:44
super like it......
#10 - jane - 10/26/2012 - 02:52
ganun lang pala kadali
#9 - ann_ganda - 02/05/2012 - 05:23
sarap nito mkapagluto nga!
#8 - Lance - 01/26/2012 - 05:37
now i know :) thanks a lot.
#7 - brutalhead666 - 11/11/2011 - 01:56
Thank u for easy recipe. I miss our Pinoy food.
#6 - firstname.lastname@example.org - 09/29/2011 - 10:50
Thanks for your recipes! Everytime I want to cook for any occasion, I make use of your website. Thanks again!! More Power!!
#5 - gaging - 08/20/2011 - 18:32
ang sarap like it
#4 - arnie - 07/30/2011 - 05:52
salamat sa tip atlis ngayon alam ko na ang pag luto nito ng masarap thank you god bless..
#3 - email@example.com - 06/10/2011 - 18:59
I really love this along with beer... Will try to cook this after the holy week and have a drink with my homies..
#2 - Mean Rodriguez - 04/13/2011 - 09:52
filipino dishes is really good...I mark this page 99%..I like it...hmmm...makes u feel hungry when u watch this..so, why not try to cook it..Thanks a lot for sharing ur' website..
#1 - Remy lam - 01/15/2011 - 08:40