Kilawing Tanguige is a raw sea bass fish cooked in the acidity of vinegar and other condiments.
Kilawing Tanguige Ingredients
- 1 kilo sea bass (tanguige); skinned and cut in cubes
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 5 tablespoons kalamansi or lemon juice
- 1 onion; minced
- 3 tablespoons ginger; minced
- 3 chili pepper; sliced in strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
Kilawing Tanguige Cooking Instructions
- Marinate tanguige in vinegar for 1 hour.
- Drain, then add kalamasi or lemon juice, onion, ginger, and chili pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving.