Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Squid) is a squid that is first marinated in soy sauce, vinegar, onion, and other condiments prior to grilling.
Inihaw na Pusit Ingredients
- 1/2 kilo squid
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Philippine bird's eye pepper (siling labuyo)
- Salt to taste
Inihaw na Pusit Cooking Instructions
- Remove the membrane, eyes, ink sac, and stomach of the squid. Set aside.
- Mix in a bowl all the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate squid with the mixture for 1 hour.
- Grill the squid until done.
- Serve with a mixture composed of soy sauce, garlic, and onion.