Inihaw na Bangus (Grilled Milkfish) is a grilled fish stuffed with tamatoes and onions.
Inihaw na Bangus Ingredients
- 1 big bangus (milk fish)
- 2 tomato; chopped
- 2 onions; chopped
- 1 green mango
- Salt and pepper
Inihaw na Bangus Cooking Instructions
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slit the back of the fish and remove all its internal organs.
- Wash and clean, then stuff the mixture inside the fish.
- Grill over a charcoal or gas grill.
- Serve with a mixture composed of kamatis, manga, sibuyas, and bagoong.