Green Mussels (Tahong) Soup - Healthty and tasty broth made out of green mussels, ginger, onion, spinach leaves and seasoning.
Green Mussels Soup Ingredients
- 1 kilo green mussels (tahong); cleaned and washed
- 1 root ginger; crushed
- 1 onion; sliced
- 1 bundle spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
Green Mussels Soup Cooking Instructions
- Bring water to a boil, then add the mussels, ginger, and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When shells of the mussels are opened, add the spinach leaves.
- Balance seasoning, cover, and simmer.
- Cook until done.