Fried Flour-Couted Farm Frog is a deep fried frog couted in flour. One of the exotic recipes in the Philippines.
Fried Farm Frog Ingredients
- 1/2 kilo palaka (farm frog) legs
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Cooking oil
Fried Farm Frog Cooking Instructions
- Remove the feet and skin of the palaka. Wash and clean. Drain and dry in paper towel. Set aside.
- Mix salt, flour, and pepper together in a paper bag.
- Drop 5 pieces of palaka legs in the bag and shake.
- Take it out and deep fry in hot cooking oil until golden brown.
- Serve hot!