Pastillas de Leche
Pastillas de Leche is the Filipino version of sweet milk candy, made out of milk and sugar.
Pastillas de Leche Ingredients
- 3 cups fresh milk (cow or carabao)
- 3/4 cup full-cream powdered milk
- 6 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sugar for rolling
Pastillas de Leche Cooking Instructions:
- In a pan, boil milk and sugar and stir continously.
- When mixture turns into a paste, add butter and gradually add powdered milk, mixing thoroughly until mixture is mallealble enough to form a shape. Let cool.
- Using a spoon, scoop the mixture and form into a small cylindrical shape.
- Using a board, roll in sugar and wrap the pastillas in candy wrapper.
Leave a Comment