Adobong Palaka (Farm Frog Adobo) is a stewed frog in vinegar, soy sauce, and other condiments.
Frog Adobo Ingredients
- 2 lbs farm frog legs
- 1 head garlic; crushed
- 1 small onion; sliced
- 1 small ginger root; sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon peppercorns
- Cooking oil
Frog Adobo Cooking Instructions
- Sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger in a cooking pan.
- Add the frog legs and stir fry for few minutes.
- Add the peppercorns and bay leaves.
- Stir fry in a while and then add the vinegar and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil and simmer.
- Stir occasionally and cook until done.